Former champions Chuck Liddell and Rich Franklin successfully weighed in on Friday for their light heavyweight showdown, which headlines Saturday’s UFC 115 event at GM Place in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
The hall of fame former light heavyweight champ Liddell and former middleweight title-holder Franklin both tipped the scale at 205 pounds.
The rest of the UFC 115 card, including co-headliners Mirko Cro Cop and Pat Barry, also made weight, though Mac Danzig, Matt Wiman, and Mario Miranda had to strip down to make weight for their preliminary bouts.
The official UFC 115 weigh-in results were:
MAIN CARD (PPV)
- 205: Chuck Liddell (205) vs. Rich Franklin (205)
- 265: Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic (235) vs. Pat Barry (248)
- 265: Ben Rothwell (254) vs. Gilbert Yvel (243)
- 170: Carlos Condit (170) vs. Rory MacDonald (170)
- 170: Paulo Thiago (170) vs. Martin Kampmann (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
- 155: Tyson Griffin (154) vs. Evan Dunham (155)
- 155: Mac Danzig (156) vs. Matt Wiman (156)
- 185: David Loiseau (185) vs. Mario Miranda (186)
- 170: James Wilks (170) vs. Peter Sobotta (171)
- 170: Ricardo Funch (170) vs. Claude Patrick (170)
- 170: Mike Pyle (170) vs. Jesse Lennox (170)
Pictured: Rich Franklin