UFC 114 main card winner Mike Russow has been sidelined until November for a broken arm suffered in his come-from-behind KO of Todd Duffee, while losers Diego Sanchez, Amir Sadollah, Waylon Lowe, and Luiz Cane were also issued potential suspensions of six months or more.
The Nevada State Athletic Commission on Tuesday issued medical suspensions to 10 fighters from the 11-bout pay-per-view event, which took place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
UFC 114 headliners Rashad Evans and fellow former light heavyweight champ Quinton “Rampage” Jackson survived their grudge match without notable injuries.
The UFC 114 medical suspensions included:
- Dan Miller: Suspended until June 29 for upper eyelid laceration
- Todd Duffee: Suspended until July 14
- Mike Russow: Suspended until November 26 unless cleared by doctor for broken left ulna/forearm; Minimum suspension until July 14 for right upper eyelid laceration
- Diego Sanchez: Must be cleared by ophthalmologist for possible right eye corneal abrasion; Minimum suspension until June 29 for left eye laceration
- Amir Sadollah: Must have right hand and right ankle x-rayed and, if positive, suspended until November 26 unless cleared by doctor; Minimum suspension until June 29
- Dong Hyun Kim: Suspended until June 20 for right upper eyelid laceration
- Efrain Escudero: Suspended until July 14 for scalp laceration and left eyelid laceration
- Waylon Lowe: Must have chest x-ray and, if positive, suspended until November 26 unless cleared by doctor; Minimum suspension until June 29
- Luiz Cane: Suspended until November 26 unless cleared by doctor for broken nose
- Jesse Forbes: Suspended until June 13
Pictured: Mike Russow