Weigh-ins for tomorrow’s DREAM 14 event were held today in Japan, and headliners Hayato “Mach” Sakurai and Strikeforce welterweight champ Nick Diaz successfully made weight for the non-title main event.
DREAM 14 takes place at the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan, and airs live on HDNet at 3am ET.
The official DREAM 14 weigh-in results (via MMA Fighting) were:
- Welterweight (-76.6kg): Hayato “Mach” Sakurai (76.5kg) vs. Nick Diaz (76.0kg)
- Catchweight (-88kg): Kazushi Sakuraba (86.5kg) vs. Ralek Gracie (87.4kg)
- Featherweight (-65kg): Hiroyuki Takaya (65.0kg) vs. Joachim Hansen (65.0kg)
- Featherweight (-60kg) – Norifumi “KID” Yamamoto (59.8kg) vs. Federico “Kiko” Lopez (62kg – OVER)
- Featherweight (-63kg): Hideo Tokoro (63.0kg) vs. Akiyo “Wicky” Nishiura (62.8kg)
- Featherweight (-64.5kg): Kazuyuki Miyata (64.2kg) vs. Takafumi Otsuka (64.4kg)
- Featherweight (-61kg): Yoshiro Maeda (60.7kg) vs. Kenji Osawa (61.0kg)
- Openweight: Ikuhisa “Minowaman” Minowa (88kg) vs. Imani Lee (150kg)
Pictured: Nick Diaz