Bellator middleweight champ Hector Lombard and last-minute replacement Jay Silva hit the scale today in Monroe, Loisiana to weigh-in for their non-title ‘super fight,’ which headlines tomorrow’s Bellator 18 event.
Lombard weighed in at 187.1 pounds for the 190-pound catchweight bout, while the former UFC fighter Silva tipped the scale at 190.9.
Featherweights Wilson Reis, Patricio Pitbull, Georgi Karakhanyan, and Joe Warren also made weight for their 145-pound semifinal matchups, which will be also featured on the event’s broadcast on Fox Sports Net.
The official Bellator 18 weigh-in results were:
- Hector Lombard (187.1) vs. Jay Silva (190.9)
- Wilson Reis (144.8) vs. Patricio Pitbull (144.4)
- Georgi Karakhanyan (145.9) vs. Joe Warren (144.8)
- Douglas Williams (237.5) vs. Shawn Jordan (260.3)
- Lamont Stafford (185.8) vs. Jules Bruchez (184.3)
- Jason Anderson (202.7) vs. William Albrecht (199.5)
- Brock Kerry (147.4) vs. Mike Braswell (147.1)
- Charlie Rader (171.3) vs. Christian Fulgium (178.8)*
* Rader and Fulgium are negotiating a catchweight
Pictured: Hector Lombard