Strikeforce middleweight champion Jake Shields and challenger Dan Henderson, who meet in the main event of Saturday’s “Strikeforce: Nashville,” successfully made weight at today’s official fighter weight-ins for the CBS-televised event.
Shields weighed in at 184.75 pounds, while Henderson came in exactly at the 185 pound limit.
Lightweight title-holder Gilbert Melendez (154.5), 155-pound challenger Shinya Aoki (154.5), light heavyweight champ Gegard Mousasi (204.5), and 205-pound contender Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal (204.25) also made weight without issue.
The official “Strikeforce: Nashville” weigh-in results were:
- Jake Shields (c) (184.75) vs. Dan Henderson (185)
Strikeforce Middleweight Championship
- Gilbert Melendez (c) (154.5) vs. Shinya Aoki (154.5)
Strikeforce Lightweight Championship
- Gegard Mousasi (c) (204.5) vs. Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal (204.25)
Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Championship
- Jason “Mayhem” Miller (185) vs. Tim Stout (186)
- Chris Hawk (205.75) vs. Ovince St. Preux (205.5)
- Dustin West (169.5) vs. Andy Uhrich (171.5)
- Josh Shockman (205.25) vs. Cale Yarbrough (203.75)
- Zach Underwood (179.5) vs. Hunter Worsham (180.5)
- Dustin Ortiz (125) vs. Justin Pennington (124.25)
- Cody Floyd (145.25) vs. Thomas Campbell (145.75)
Pictured: Jake Shields