Ahead of Thursday’s anticipated debut of Bellator’s second season, UFC veteran Roger Huerta, main event opponent Chad Hinton, and the rest of the Bellator 13 fight card hit the scale on Wednesday at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida to weigh-in for their bouts.
Both Huerta and Hinton successfully weighed in at 155.25 pounds for the headliner with the rest of the main card also making weight.
The official Bellator 13 weigh-in results were:
- Roger Huerta (155.25) vs. Chad Hinton (155.25)
- Joe Warren (144.5) vs. Eric Marriott (144.75)
- Bao Quach (145.25) vs. Georgi Karakhanyan (145)
- Carey Vanier (154.5) vs. Joe Duarte (156)
- Ralph Acosta (139.75) vs. Chris Manuel (135.5)
- Moyses Gabin (184) vs. Mikey Gomez (187)*
- John Kelly (170.25) vs. Edson Diniz (172.25)
- Vagner Rocha (168.5) vs. Francisco Soares (171.25)
* Gabin has agreed to fight at a catchweight of 187 pounds