All 22 fighters scheduled to compete at Wednesday’s UFC Fight Night 21, including headliners Kenny Florian and Takanori Gomi, successfully made weight today for the event, which airs live on Spike TV from the Bojangles Coliseum in Charlotte, North Carolina ahead of the debut of The Ultimate Fighter 11.
The lightweight contender Florian, who weighed in at 156 pounds, will look for his second-straight win when he takes on the former PRIDE champ Gomi, who came in at 155 pounds.
The Ultimate Fighter 10 winner Roy Nelson weighed in just under the heavyweight limit at 263 pounds for his matchup against Stefan Struve, who tipped the scale at 248 pounds for the co-main event.
The official UFC Fight Night 21 weigh-in results were:
- 155: Kenny Florian (156) vs. Takanori Gomi (155)
- 265: Roy Nelson (263) vs. Stefan Struve (248)
- 185: Nate Quarry (186) vs. Jorge Rivera (186)
- 155: Ross Pearson (156) vs. Dennis Siver (156)
- 155: Andre Winner (156) vs. Rafaello Oliveira (156)
- 155: Jacob Volkmann (155) vs. Ronys Torres (155)
- 155: Rob Emerson (154) vs. Nik Lentz (155)
- 155: Caol Uno (156) vs. Gleison Tibau (156)
- 185: Yushin Okami (184) vs. Lucio Linhares (184)
- 185: Gerald Harris (186) vs. Mario Miranda (186)
- 170: Charlie Brenneman (170) vs. Jason High (170)
Pictured: Kenny Florian