All twenty fighters scheduled to compete at tomorrow’s “UFC 111: St-Pierre vs. Hardy” event hit the scale on Friday and weighed in for their bouts at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, which also hosts Saturday’s pay-per-view event.
Welterweight champ Georges St-Pierre and challenger Dan Hardy, who meet in the UFC 111 headliner, both tipped the scale at 170 pounds, while heavyweight contenders Frank Mir and Shane Carwin weighed in at the 265 pound heavyweight limit for their interim title matchup.
The rest of the UFC 111 card also made weight, with the exception of Rory Markham, who weighed in at 177 pounds, 6 pounds over the welterweight limit for his preliminary matchup with Nate Diaz, who agreed to still take the fight.
The official UFC 111 weigh-in results were:
MAIN CARD (PPV)
- 170: Georges St-Pierre (c) (170) vs. Dan Hardy (170)
UFC Welterweight Championship
- 265: Frank Mir (265) vs. Shane Carwin (265)
Interim UFC Heavyweight Championship
- 155: Kurt Pellegrino (155) vs. Fabricio Camoes (155)
- 170: Jon Fitch (171) vs. Ben Saunders (169)
- 155: Jim Miller (155) vs. Mark Bocek (154)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
- 170: Nate Diaz (171) vs. Rory Markham (177)*
- 170: Ricardo Almeida (170) vs. Matt Brown (170)
- 185: Rousimar Palhares (186) vs. Tomasz Drwal (185)
- 205Rodney Wallace (206) vs. Jared Hamman (205)
- 170: Matt Riddle (170) vs. Greg Soto (170)
* Markham failed to make weight, but Diaz agreed to still take the fight
Pictured: Georges St-Pierre