The main card for Friday’s “Strikeforce Challengers 7: Johnson vs. Mahe” successfully made weight today for the Showtime-televised event, which is headlined Lavar Johnson vs. Lolohea Mahe at the Save Mart Center in Fresno, California.
A preliminary matchup between Ben Holscher and Alex Trevino was a late scratch from the card due to an undisclosed injury sustained by Holscher, MMAFrenzy.com confirmed with Strikeforce. It has yet to be decided if the bout will be rescheduled.
The official weigh-in results were:
- Lavar Johnson (241) vs. Lolohea Mahe (267)
- Abongo Humphrey (203.6) vs. George Bush III (206)
- Luke Stewart (171.2) vs. Andre Galvao (170.4)
- Zoila Frausto (132.4) vs. Miesha Tate (136)
- Justin Wilcox (160.8) vs. Shamar Bailey (161)
- Daniel Cormier (242) vs. John Devine (253.2)
- Paul Ruiz (134.8) vs. TBA
- Trinidad Valdez (168) vs. Ricky Jackson (169)
- Avery Kaleo (143.2) vs. Chris Buron (144)
Pictured: Lolohea Mahe and Lavar Johnson