Headliners Brandon Vera, Jon Jones, and the rest of the UFC on Versus 1 card successfully made weight today at the 1STBANK Center in Broomfield, Colorado for tomorrow’s “UFC on Versus 1: Vera vs. Jones” event, which marks the UFC’s debut on Versus.
Jones tipped the scale at 206-pounds, the maximum for non-title light heavyweight bouts, while Vera weighed in at 204.
You can watch video of the weigh-ins on MMAFrenzy.com by clicking here, and don’t forget to stop back to MMAFrenzy.com for complete UFC on Versus 1 coverage, including live UFC on Versus 1 results tomorrow starting at 6pm ET.
The UFC on Versus 1 weigh-in results were:
- Jon Jones (206) vs. Brandon Vera (204)
- Gabriel Gonzaga (255) vs. Junior Dos Santos (238)
- Paul Buentello (246) vs. Cheick Kongo (237)
- James Irvin (185) vs. Alessio Sakara (185)
- Shannon Gugerty (155) vs. Clay Guida (155)
- Vladimir Matyushenko (205) vs. Eliot Marshall (204)
- Darren Elkins (155) vs. Duane Ludwig (155)
- John Howard (170) vs. Daniel Roberts (169)
- Chase Gormley (265) vs. Brendan Schaub (245)*
- Julio Paulino (170) vs. Mike Pierce (170)
- Jason Brilz (205) vs. Eric Schafer (205)
* Schaub’s weight was initially announced as 264, which was incorrect.
Pictured: Jon Jones