A matchup between welterweights John Howard and Daniel Roberts, who replaced injured slugger Anthony Johnson earlier this month, is now official for “UFC on Versus: Vera vs. Jones,” which takes place on March 21 at the 1stBank Arena in Broomfield, Colorado.
Originally scheduled for the Versus-televised main card, which is headlined by Brandon Vera vs. Jon Jones, the Howard-Roberts bout is now slated for the event’s unaired preliminary card.
The main card also features Junior dos Santos vs. Gabriel Gonzaga and Paul Buentello vs. Cheick Kongo, with a fourth televised fight expected to be added soon.
The current “UFC on Versus: Vera vs. Jones” features:
- Brandon Vera vs. Jon Jones
- Junior dos Santos vs. Gabriel Gonzaga
- Cheick Kongo vs. Paul Buentello
- James Irvin vs. Alessio Sakara
- Spencer Fisher vs. Duane “Bang” Ludwig
- Shannon Gugerty vs. Clay Guida
- Eliot Marshall vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
- John Howard vs. Daniel Roberts
- Chase Gormley vs. Brendan Schaub
- Rob Kimmons vs. Mike Pierce
- Jason Brilz vs. Eric Schafer