All 18 fighters scheduled to compete tomorrow at “UFC 110: Nogueira vs. Velasquez” successfully made weight on Friday at the Acer Arena in Sydney, Australia, the same venue which hosts Saturday’s pay-per-view event.
Former UFC and PRIDE champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira weighed in at 233 pounds for his headlining bout with fellow heavyweight contender Cain Velasquez, who tipped the scale at 242 pounds.
Wanderlei Silva and Michael Bisping, who square off in the UFC 110 co-main event, both weighed in at the 185 pound middleweight limit.
The complete weigh-in results for UFC 110 were:
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (106/234) vs. Cain Velasquez (110/243)
- Wanderlei Silva (84/185) vs. Michael Bisping (84/185)
- Joe Stevenson (70/154) vs. George Sotiropoulos (70/154)
- Ryan Bader (93/205) vs. Keith Jardine (93/205)
- Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic (106/234) vs. Anthony Perosh (98/216)
- Stephan Bonnar (93/205) vs. Krzysztof Soszynski (93/205)
- Brian Foster (77/170)* vs. Chris Lytle (77/170)
- CB Dollaway (84/185) vs. Goran Reljic (84/185)
- James Te Huna (93/205) vs. Igor Pokrajac (93/205)
Weigh-in results listed as (kilograms/pounds)
* Foster weighed in at 78kg/172 pounds on his first attempt, but made weight at 77kg/170 pounds on his second try.
Pictured: Wanderlei Silva and Michael Bisping (via @danawhite)