- White wants to run a show in Hawaii next year as soon as regulation is in place. The Penn-Pulver fight did a 20.8 rating on the island, bigger than everything except American Idol.
- The company is planning to make a strong push for the UFC brand in Japan. One wonders if it would make sense to push the WEC in the market. With its lighter weight classes, it would be more friendly to Japanese fighters.
- Cro Cop hasn’t been taking the company’s phone calls of late and his future is very much in doubt. With such a high downside guarantee to go with his lackluster performance, he has become very expendable.
- Sean Sherk passed a lie detector test saying that he did not knowingly use steroids. While certainly not conclusive, it can’t hurt his chances at getting his suspension over turned or at the very least reduced.
- Dan Henderson wants to stay at 205 while the UFC wants him to drop to 185 for another unification match. Henderson only has one fight left on his current contract.
Source: Dave Meltzer