While most of the suspensions were precautionary and will keep fighters out until January or February, co-headliner Dustin Hazelett, who suffered a first-round KO at the hands of Paul Daley, and preliminary card winner Mark Munoz will both be sidelined until July unless cleared by a doctor for more serious injuries.
The complete list of UFC 108 medical suspensions included:
- Dustin Hazelett: Suspended until July 2 or until cleared by doctor for right orbital blowout and nasal fractures. Minimum suspension until March 4.
- Sam Stout: Suspended until February 2 for left forehead laceration.
- Gilbert Yvel: Suspended until February 2.
- Jacob Volkmann: Suspended until February 2.
- Mark Munoz: Suspended until July 2 or until cleared by doctor right hand, wrist, and elbow injury. Minimum suspension until July 2.
- Ryan Jensen: Suspended until January 23.
- Mike Pyle: Suspended until February 2.
Pictured: Dustin Hazelett