Former light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans and fellow 205-pound contender Thiago Silva successfully made weight on Friday at the official fighter weigh-ins for Saturday’s UFC 108 event, which takes place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
Both Evans and Silva tipped the scale exactly at the 205-pound light heavyweight limit.
Paul Daley, who meets fellow welterweight Dustin Hazelett in the UFC 108 co-main event, was the lone fighter from the 10 bout card who failed to make weight, weighing in one pound over the division limit on his initial attempt.
The official UFC 108 weigh-in results are below. Stop back to MMAFrenzy.com tomorrow beginning at 7pm ET for live UFC 108 coverage.
UFC 108 WEIGH-IN RESULTS
MAIN CARD (PPV)
- Rashad Evans (205) vs. Thiago Silva (205)
- Dustin Hazelett (168) vs. Paul Daley (172)*
- Joe Lauzon (155) vs. Sam Stout (155)
- Jim Miller (155) vs. Duane Ludwig (156)
- Junior Dos Santos (237) vs. Gilbert Yvel (239)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
- Martin Kampmann (171) vs. Jacob Volkmann (171)
- Cole Miller (155) vs. Dan Lauzon (155)
- Mark Munoz (185) vs. Ryan Jensen (186)
- Mike Pyle (171) vs. Jake Ellenberger (170)
- Rafaello Oliveira (156) vs. John Gunderson (155)
* Daley was unable to make weight on his initial attempt and for safety reasons, the Nevada State Athletic Commission would not allow him to try to cut to 171-pounds. Hazelett agreed to a 172-pound catchweight bout and Daley will be fined 10% of his purse.
Pictured: Rashad Evans