18 of the 20 fighters set to be in action tomorrow at WEC 45 at The Pearl at The Palms in Las Vegas, including headlining lightweight contenders Donald Cerrone and Ed Ratcliff, successfully made weight on Friday at the official fighter weigh-ins for the Versus-televised event.
Both Cerrone and Ratcliff tipped the scale exactly at the 155-pound limit, but main card fighters Anthony Njokuani and Takeya Mizugaki each failed to make weight by one-pound on their initial attempts, however they were successful on their second attemps.
The official weigh-in results for WEC 45 are below:
- 155: Donald Cerrone (155) vs. Ed Ratcliff (155)
- 155: Chris Horodecki (155) vs. Anthony Njokuani (156)
- 135: Joseph Benavidez (135) vs. Rani Yahya (135.5)
- 135: Scott Jorgensen (135) vs. Takeya Mizugaki (135)
- 155: Bart Palaszewski (155) vs. Anthony Pettis (155)
- 155: Muhsin Corbbrey (156) vs. Zach Micklewright (155)
- 135: Chad George (135) vs. John Hosman (135)
- 145: Courtney Buck (146) vs. Brandon Visher (144)
- 135: Kyle Dietz (135) vs. Brad Pickett (136)
- 145: Erik Koch (146) vs. Jameel Massouh (145)