Seventeen of the eighteen fighters participating in bouts at UFC 76 tomorrow night made weight in their first trip to the scales at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California. The lone exception was Jon Fitch who weighed-in one pound over the 171 pound welterweight limit but was able to drop the additional pound within a one-hour time limit.
- Chuck Liddell (205.5) vs. Keith Jardine (204.5)
- Mauricio “Shogun” Rua (205) vs. Forrest Griffin (205)
- Jon Fitch (172) vs. Diego Sanchez (170)*
- Kazuhiro Nakamura (205) vs. Lyoto Machida (205.5)
- Thiago Tavares (154.5) vs. Tyson Griffin (155.5)
- Anthony Johnson (177.5) vs. Rich Clementi (169)**
- Diego Saraiva (155.5) vs. Jeremy Stephens (155)
- Christian Wellisch (230.5) vs. Scott Junk (257.5)
- Michihiro Omigawa (156) vs. Matt Wiman (152.5)
* Jon Fitch weighed in one pound overweight but dropped the additional pound within a one-hour time limit
** 177 lb. catchweight bout
MMAFrenzy.com will be providing live round-by-round coverage of all 9 UFC fights tomorrow nights starting just after 8pm eastern time. Please stop back throughout the weekend for your fill of UFC 76 coverage.