Headliners Tito Ortiz and Forrest Griffin successfully made weight at Friday’s UFC 106 weigh-ins, as did the rest of the fighters who are set to compete at tomorrow’s event, which takes place at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas.
The returning Ortiz, who is fighting for the first time in 18-months, tipped the scale at 204-pounds, while fellow former light heavyweight champ Griffin weighed in at 205-pounds for their anticipated rematch.
Welterweight Anthony Johnson, who failed to make weight for his most-recent bout in October, successfully weighed-in at 170-pounds, while co-main event opponent Josh Koscheck came in at 171-pounds.
The card’s official weigh-in results were:
MAIN CARD (PPV)
- 205: Tito Ortiz (204) vs. Forrest Griffin (205)
- 170: Josh Koscheck (171) vs. Anthony Johnson (170)
- 170: Paulo Thiago (169) vs. Jacob Volkmann (170)
- 205: Luiz Cane (205) vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (205)
- 170: Amir Sadollah (170) vs. Phil Baroni (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
- 170: Marcus Davis (170) vs. Ben Saunders (170)
- 185: Kendall Grove (186) vs. Jake Rosholt (185.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (non-televised)
- 170: Brock Larson (171) vs. Brian Foster (171)
- 155: Caol Uno (155.5) vs. Fabricio Camoes (155.5)
- 155: George Sotiropoulos (155) vs. Jason Dent (155)
Stop back to MMAFrenzy.com tomorrow for live UFC 106 coverage beginning at 8pm ET.
Pictured: Forrest Griffin