All 22 fighters who will be in action at Friday’s Strikeforce Challengers 5: Woodley vs. Bears event hit the scales today to weigh-in for their bouts, with the entire Showtime-televised main card, including headliners Tyron Woodley and Rudy Bears and notables Kim Couture and Kerry Vera, successfully making weight.
The event takes place at the Memorial Hall in Kansas City, Kansas and airs live on Showtime at 11pm ET (delayed on west coast).
The card’s complete weigh-in results were:
- 170: Tyron Woodley (171) vs. Rudy Bears (170)
- 135: Kerry Vera (135) vs. Kim Couture (136)
- 170: Erik Apple (170.5) vs. Bobby Voelker (170)
- 205: Aaron Rosa (206) vs. Rafael “Feijao” Cavalcante (205)
- 185: Kevin Casey (185) vs. Chad Vance (185)
- 155: Lee Gibson (155) vs. Joe Wilk (155.5)
- 145: Brian Davidson (147) vs. Russell Patrick (144)
- 170: Andrew Walters (171) vs. Nick Nolte (171)
- 185: Darryl Cobb (184) vs. Gary Tapasua (185)
- 165: Mike Chandler (166) vs. Rich Bouphanouvong (164)
- 190: Dominic Brown (190) vs. Lucas Lopes (191.4)
Stop back to MMAFrenzy.com tomorrow for Strikeforce Challengers 5 results and also be sure to check out a photo gallery from today’s weigh-ins.
Pictured: Tyron Woodley and Rudy Bears