The UFC has officially confirmed the full fight card for UFC 106 which will take place on November 21. The event is headlined by Tito Ortiz vs. Forrest Griffin, and co-headlined by Josh Koscheck vs. Anthony Johnson.
The card has undergone many changes due to injuries and illness, including the removal of the original headlining heavyweight title bout between Brock Lesnar and Shane Carwin, which was replaced by the scheduled co-main event of Tito Ortiz vs. Forrest Griffin. That bout too underwent some changes, as Ortiz had originally been slated to face Mark Coleman who had to withdraw because of an injury, only to be replaced by Griffin, prior to the bout being elevated to main event status.
The current co-main event for UFC 106, Koscheck vs. Johnson, was only added to the card just recently, following the other changes to the top of the bill.
The now confirmed fight card for the event is:
- Tito Ortiz vs. Forrest Griffin
- Josh Koscheck vs. Anthony Johnson
- Amir Sadollah vs. Phil Baroni
- Luiz Cane vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
- Karo Parisyan vs. Dustin Hazelett
- Ben Saunders vs. Marcus Davis
- Paulo Thiago vs. Jacob Volkmann
- Kendall Grove vs. Jake Rosholt
- Brock Larson vs. Brian Foster
- Caol Uno vs. Fabricio Camoes
- George Sotiropoulos vs. Jason Dent