Tonight all 20 fighters hit the scales and made weight for tomorrow night’s WEC 30 card, part of which will air live on Versus. The WEC is the sister organization to the UFC and features two lighter weight classes not seen in the UFC: bantamweight and featherweight.
Tommorow nights event, which will air at 9 pm ET, features two title fights. Chase Beebe will defend his bantamweight title against Ranu Yahya. Rob McCullough will look to defend him lightweight title against Richard Crunkilton in the night’s other main event.
Here’s the full results from the weigh-ins:
- WEC Lightweight Championship Title Fight
Rob McCullough (155 ) vs. Richard Crunkilton (154)
- WEC Bantamweight Championship Title Fight
Chase Beebe (135) vs. Rani Yahya (134.5)
- Brian Stann (205) vs. Jeremiah Billington (195)
- John Alessio (170) vs. Marcelo Brito (170)
- Jeff Beddard (135) vs. Miguel Torres (135)
- Marcus Hicks (155) vs. Scott McAfee (155)
- Brian Baker (185) vs. Jesse Forbes (186)
- Donald Cerrone (155) vs. Kenneth Alexander (156)
- Blas Avena (169) vs. Joe Benoit (171)
- Coty Wheeler (135) vs. Ian McCall (134)
For more on the WEC including coverage of tomorrow night’s event head over to WECDaily.com.