The event takes place at the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan and will be broadcast live in North America on HDNet.
Hiroshi Izumi (205) and Antz Nansen (204.1), both MMA newcomers with backgrounds in judo and kickboxing respectively, successfully made weight for their light heavyweight main event. Co-headliner Antonio Silva, the former EliteXC heavyweight champ whose foughts outside the US since testing positive for steroids last July, weighed in at 270-pounds for his matchup against Jim York, who tipped the scale at 253.1 pounds.
The official weigh-in results for Sengoku 10 were:
- Hiroshi Izumi (93 kg/205 lb) vs. Antz Nansen (92.6 kg/204.1 lb)
- Antonio Silva (121.1 kg/270 lb) vs. Jim York (114.8 kg/253.1 lb)
- Jae Sun Lee (76 kg/167.6 lb) vs. Makoto Takimoto (75.3 kg/166 lb)
- Ryan Schultz (69.5 kg/153.2 lb) vs. Kazunori Yokota (69.8 kg/153.9 lb)
- Ryo Kawamura (92.4 kg/203.7 lb) vs. Fabio Silva (91.6 kg/201.9 lb)
- Dan Hornbuckle (74.9 kg/165.1 lb) vs. Nick Thompson (75.9 kg/167.3 lb)
- Joe Doerksen (82.7 kg/182.3 lb) vs. Takenori Sato (83kg/183 lb)
- Maximo Blanco (70 kg/154.3 lb) vs. Tetsuya Yamada (82.7 kg/182.3 lb)
- Baek Woo Hyun (69.8 kg/153.9 lb) vs. Ikuo Usuda (69.8 kg/153.9 lb)
- Shigeki Osawa (64.9 kg/143.1 lb) vs. Kim Ki Hyun (64.8 kg/142.9 lb)
- So Jee Hyun (60kg/132.3 lb) vs. Ryosuke Komori (59.9 kg/132.1 lb)