Nate Quarry’s $60,000 payday for his main card win over Tim Credeur at UFC Fight Night 19 on Wednesday in Oklahoma City topped the event’s $476,000 payroll, according to official fighter salary figures released on Monday by the Oklahoma State Athletic Commission.
Nate Diaz and Carlos Condit were also among the card’s top earners, pocketing $48,000 apiece for their main card victories.
9,490 fans attended the event at the Cox Convention Center, generating a live gate of nearly $578,000, while another 2.5 million tuned in to watch the fights on Spike TV.
The disclosed fighter salaries for UFN 19 were:
- Nate Diaz ($48,000 — includes $24,000 win bonus) def. Melvin Guillard ($14,000)
- Gray Maynard ($24,000 — $12,000 win bonus) def. Roger Huerta ($21,000)
- Carlos Condit ($48,000 — $24,000 win bonus) def. Jake Ellenberger ($10,000)
- Nate Quarry ($60,000 — $30,000 win bonus) def. Tim Credeur ($10,000)
- Brian Stann ($22,000 — $11,000 win bonus) def. Steve Cantwell ($10,000)
- Mike Pyle ($30,000 — $15,000 win bonus) def. Chris Wilson ($17,000)
- CB Dollaway ($28,000 — $14,000 win bonus) def. Jay Silva ($6,000)
- Phillipe Nover ($20,00)0 vs. Sam Stout ($24,000)*
- Jeremy Stephens ($24,000 — $12,000 win bonus) def. Justin Buchholz ($8,000)
- Mike Pierce ($12,000 — $6,000 win bonus) def. Brock Larson ($26,000)
- Ryan Jensen ($8,000 — $4,000 win bonus) def. Steve Steinbeiss ($6,000)
* Nover and Stout still received their base salaries despite the fight being canceled due to a seizure suffered by Nover.
Remember, the salaries listed above are simply those reported by the UFC to the athletic commission and do not represent a fighter’s actual earnings.
In addition to their salaries above, Quarry, Credeur, Diaz, and Stephens each took home an extra $30,000 for “fight night” bonuses.
Pictured: Nate Quarry