Light heavyweight contenders Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and Rashad Evans will appear as coaches on the show before squaring off at UFC 107 in mid-December in Jackson’s hometown of Memphis, Tennesse.
The complete cast features:
- Zak Jensen – standout wrestler at Augsburg College
- Marcus Jones – former 1st round NFL draft pick who had a six-year career with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Scott Junk – Division II All-American football player at Southwest Oklahoma State and fought in UFC 76.
- James McSweeney – former international kickboxing and Muay Thai champion
- John Madsen – defeated Brock Lesnar in a high school wrestling match
- Matt Mitrione – played for New York Giants and Minnesota Vikings
- Roy Nelson – former IFL Heavyweight Champion
- Demico Rogers – high school football and wrestling star
- Brendan Schaub – played for Buffalo Bills and Arena Football’s Utah Blaze
- Darrill Schoonover – decorated Army veteran
- Wes Shivers – former member of the Tennessee Titans and Atlanta Falcons
- Wes Sims – fought two heated battles with former UFC champ Frank Mir at UFC 43 and UFC 46
- Kimbo Slice – former EliteXC heavyweight contender and YouTube sensation
- Abe Wagner – played linebacker at Michigan Tech and has a degree in mechanical engineering
- Mike Wessel – UFC veteran and former strength and conditioning coach at University of Arkansas
- Justin Wren – All-American high school wrestler
The Ultimate Fighter 10 Finale is scheduled to take place on December 5 in Las Vegas and will air live on Spike TV.