The UFC will reportedly host UFC 105 on November 14 in the UK, while UFC 106 (previously reported as UFC 105) will take place just one week later on November 21 in Las Vegas.
MMAjunkie first reported details for UFC 105 on Tuesday, adding that the event is likely to take place in Manchester and air for free on tape-delay on Spike TV.
As MMAFrenzy.com reported earlier Tuesday, UFC 106 will take place on November 21 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas and air live on pay-per-view.
Potential headliners for the events include the winners of UFC 100 matchups between heavyweights Brock Lesnar and Frank Mir and welterweights Georges St-Pierre and Thiago Alves as well as Vitor Belfort’s UFC return against middleweight title-holder Anderson Silva.
The rumored schedule for the remainder of 2009 features:
- UFC 100 — July 11 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas (PPV)
- UFC 101 — August 8 at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia (PPV)
- UFC 102 — Aug. 29 at the Rose Garden in Portland (PPV)
- UFC Fight Night 19 — September 16 at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City (Spike TV)
- UFC 103 — September 19 at the American Airlines Center in Dallas (PPV)
- UFC 104 — October 24 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles (PPV)
- UFC 105 — November 14 in the UK (Spike TV)
- UFC 106 — November 21 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas (PPV)
- The Ultimate Fighter 10 Finale — December 5 at the The Pearl in Las Vegas (Spike TV)
- UFC 107 — December 19 or January 2 in Las Vegas (PPV)