The event’s preliminary card is scheduled to begin at 6:00pm ET with the main, Versus-televised card, headlined by a rematch between WEC featherweight champion Mike Brown and former title-holder Urijah Faber, getting underway at 9pm ET.
Stay tuned to MMAFrenzy.com all night for live results, plus stop by after the fights for extensive post-fight coverage.
WEC 41: BROWN VS. FABER 2 RESULTS
- Mike Brown (c) def. Urijah Faber via unanimous decision (49-46, 49-46, 48-47)
WEC Featherweight Championship
- Jose Aldo def. Cub Swanson via KO (flying knee) — Round 1, 0:08
- Donald Cerrone def. James Krause via submission (rear naked choke) — Round 1, 4:38
- Josh Grispi def. Jens Pulver via submission (guillotine choke) — Round 1, 0:33
- Manny Gamburyan def. John Franchi via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Rafael Rebello def. Kyle Dietz via submission (rear-naked choke), Round 1, 2:55.
- Anthony Pettis def. Mike Campbell via submission (triangle choke) – Round 1, 1:49
- Antonio Banuelos def. Scott Jorgensen via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Frank Gomez def. Noah Thomas via submission (arm triangle choke) — Round 2, 3:12
- Seth Dikun def. Rolando Perez via submission (triangle choke) — Round 1, 2:30
[Pictured: Mike Brown and Urijah Faber]