Tom Lawlor (9-5 MMA, 5-4 UFC) who was scheduled Ilir Latifi (8-3-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) at UFC Fight Night 46 is now out of the event due to an injury.
Lawlor has 3 knockouts, 4 submissions in his MMA career. He is 2-2 in his last four fights. He lost to Chris Weidman via Technical Submission at UFC 139 – Shogun vs. Henderson on Nov / 19 / 2011. He beat Jason MacDonald via 1st Rd KO at UFC on Fuel TV 3 – Korean Zombie vs. Poirier on May / 15 / 2012. He lost to Francis Carmont via Split Decision at UFC 154 – St. Pierre vs. Condit on Nov / 17 / 2012. In his last fight he beat Michael Kuiper via Guillotine Choke at UFC on Fuel TV 9 – Mousasi vs. Latifi on Apr / 06 / 2013.
The UFC is now seeking a replacement for Lawlor and will be named shortly.
The event takes place on July 19 at the O2 in Dublin. It will air in the US on UFC Fight Pass. Here’s the current card:
MAIN CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 3 p.m. ET):
- Conor McGregor vs. Diego Brandao
- Zak Cummings vs. Gunnar Nelson
- Ian McCall vs. Brad Pickett
- Naoyuki Kotani vs. Norman Parke
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, noon ET):
- Ilir Latifi vs. TBA
- Phil Harris vs. Neil Seery
- Mike King vs. Cathal Pendred
- Trevor Smith vs. Tor Troeng
- Cody Donovan vs. Nikita Krylov
- Patrick Holohan vs. Josh Sampo