UFC 175 goes down this Saturday night on UFC Fight Pass, Fox Sports 1 and pay-per-view.
Prior to fight night, you can watch the UFC 175 countdown show that takes place tonight (Sunday at 8:30 p.m. ET (5:30 p.m. PT) on FOX Sports 1)
UFC 175 takes place next Saturday, July 5, at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas.
Down below is the card and some preview videos.
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Chris Weidman vs. Lyoto Machida – for middleweight title
- Champ Ronda Rousey vs. Alexis Davis – for women’s bantamweight title
- Matt Mitrione vs. Stefan Struve
- Uriah Hall vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos
- Marcus Brimage vs. Russell Doane
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Alex Caceres vs. Urijah Faber
- Ildemar Alcantara vs. Kenny Robertson
- Chris Camozzi vs. Bruno Santos
- Rob Font vs. George Roop
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Kevin Casey vs. William “Bubba” Bush
- Guilherme Vasconcelos vs. Luke Zachrich
Site Reminder: UFC 175 goes down this Saturday night on UFC Fight Pass, Fox Sports 1 and PPV. MMA Frenzy will have the latest news leading up to, during and after the event, as well as having the latest and greatest live play-by-play coverage of the event. From the first fight of the prelim side of the card on Fight Pass / Fox Sports 1 and to the fight the big fights on the main card that airs on PPV. The headlining fight is Chris Weidman (c) vs. Lyoto Machida – for middleweight title, the co-main event is Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Alexis Davis – for women’s bantamweight title The event airs from Las Vegas, Nevada at the Mandalay Bay Events Center. The show starts with Guilherme Vasconcelos vs. Luke Zachrich on UFC Fight Pass, then the first prelim fight on Fox Sports 1 with George Roop vs. Rob Font and then starting the real fights with the main card at 10 p.m. ET with Marcus Brimage vs. Russell Doane. We will be providing live play-by-play coverage for each fight, as well as having minute to minute updates through the night and after the fights happen. Also, stay tuned for the post event news.