We will update this page once weigh inns begin. It all goes down at midnight ET/9 p.m. PT Thursday.
MAIN CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 5 a.m. ET)
- Nate Marquardt (186) vs. James Te Huna (186)
- Soa Palelei (264) vs. Jared Rosholt (259)
- Hatsu Hioki (146) vs. Charles Oliveira (145)
- Robert Whittaker (171) vs. Mike Rhodes (171)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 2:30 a.m. ET)
- Dashon Johnson (155) vs. Jake Matthews (156)
- Roldan Sangcha-an (125) vs. Richie Vaculik (125.5)
- Vik Grujic (171) vs. Chris Indich (170)
- Rodrigo Goiana de Lima (169) vs. Neil Magny (171)
- Ian Entwistle (145.5) vs. Daniel Hooker (145)
- Sean O’Connell (205) vs. Gian Villante (205.5)
Site Reminder: UFC Fight Night 43 goes down this Saturday morning on UFC Fight Pass. MMA Frenzy will have the latest news leading up to, during and after the event, as well as having the latest and greatest live play-by-play coverage of the event. From the first fight of the prelm side of the card of Fight Pass, then all the way to the main event fight on Fight Pass. Keep it locked on MMA Frenzy. The headlining fight is James Te Huna vs. Nate Marquardt, the co-main event is Soa Palelei vs. Jared Rosholt. The event airs from Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand. The show starts with Sean O’Connell vs. Gian Villante on Fight Pass at 2:30 a.m. ET and then starting the real fights with the main card on Fight Pass with Robert Whittaker vs. Mike Rhodes at 5:00. Am. ET. Even though it’s early, we hope you come out and support the site. We will be providing live play-by-play coverage for each fight, as well as having minute to minute updates through the night and after the fights happen. Also, stay tuned for the post event news.