The UFC has added a featherweight fight between Daniel Hooker (10-4 MMA, 0-0 UFC) and Ian Entwistle (8-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) at UFC Fight Night 43. The two newcomers have been added to a card that is headlined by a middleweight bout between Nate Marquardt vs. James Te Huna.
Daniel Hooker has four knockouts, five submissions and one decision victories. He has won his last five fights, three by knockout and two by submission. No doubt, this guy is a finisher. He will be making his UFC debut in this fight.
Ian Entwistle has one knockout and six submission victories in his MMA career. He has won his last four fights, two of those have come by rear naked choke and two of those have come from heel hook. He will also be making his UFC debut in this fight.
UFC Fight Night 43: Te Huna vs. Marquardt takes place June 28 at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand. The card will air exclusively on UFC Fight Pass.
Here is how the rest of the card looks like:
- Nate Marquardt vs. James Te Huna
- Hatsu Hioki vs. Charles Oliveira
- Soa Palelei vs. Jared Rosholt
- Claudio Henrique da Silva vs. Neil Magny
- Vik Grujic vs. Chris Indich
- Robert Whittaker vs. Mike Rhodes
- Sean O’Connell vs. Gian Villante
- Jon Delos Reyes vs. Richie Vaculik
- Dashon Johnson vs. Jake Matthews
- Ian Entwistle vs. Daniel Hooker
The UFC should be adding more fights to this fight card within the coming weeks. So stick with MMA Frenzy.com for the latest UFC Fight Night 43 news.