UFC 173 is in the books, but we do have the list of disclosed paydays from the Nevada State Athletic Commission.
In the main event, T.J. Dillashaw who upset Renan Barao not only took home the UFC bantamweight title, but also earned a disclosed $36,000 payout for his win. Former Champion Barao earned $74,000.
In the co-main event, Daniel Cormier made $170,000 while Dan Henderson made a cool $100,000.
The lowest paid fighter was 8,000 while the highest was Robbie Lawler who made $200,000.
Here are the full UFC 173 payouts:
- T.J. Dillashaw: $36,000 (includes $18,000 win bonus) def. Renan Barao: $74,000
- Daniel Cormier: $170,000 (includes $85,000 win bonus) def. Dan Henderson: $100,000
- Robbie Lawler: $200,000 (includes $100,000 win bonus) def. Jake Ellenberger: $68,000
- Takeya Mizugaki: $58,000 (includes $29,000 win bonus) def. Francisco Rivera: $15,000
- James Krause: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus) def. Jamie Varner: $17,000
- Michael Chiesa: $40,000 (includes $20,000 win bonus) def. Francisco Trinaldo: $12,000
- Tony Ferguson: $40,000 (includes $20,000 win bonus) def. Katsunori Kikuno: $10,000
- Chris Holdsworth: $30,000 (includes $15,000 win bonus) def. Chico Camus: $12,000
- Mitch Clarke: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus) def. Al Iaquinta: $14,000
- Vinc Pichel: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus) def. Anthony Njokuani: $20,000
- Sam Sicilia: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus) def. Aaron Phillips: $8,000
- Jingliang Li: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus) def. David Michaud: $8,000
The total disclosed payroll for the pay-per-view event was $1,024,000.