Worlds Series of Fighting is really turning into a true hardcore card. Officials have a new addition to WSOF 10 when they added Angel DeAnda (11-3) vs. Krasimir Mladenov (10-0).
WSOF 10 takes place June 21 at The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. The main card will air on NBC Sports Network while prelims will be here on MMA Frenzy.com.
Angel DeAnda has 10 knockouts, 0 submissions and 1 decision victories, while he has been knocked out twice in his MMA career. Prior to joining WSOF he was on a four fight winning streak all coming by TKO victory. He made his WSOF debut against Tyrone Spong, but lost the fight via unanimous decision at WSOF 4 – Spong vs. DeAnda on Aug / 10 / 2013.
Krasimir Mladenov has 1 knockout, 4 submissions and 5 decision victories in his MMA career. Prior to joining the WSOF he won his last three fights by submissions. He made his WSOF debut against Kendrick Mira via unanimous decision at WSOF 3 – Fitch vs. Burkman on Jun / 14 / 2013.
The card has 13 fights on it and you can check out the card as it is:
MAIN CARD (NBC Sports Network, 9 p.m. ET)
- David Branch vs. Jesse Taylor – for inaugural middleweight title
- Champ Georgi Karakhanyan vs. Rick Glenn – for featherweight title
- Champ Jessica Aguilar vs. Emi Fujino – for women’s strawweight title
- Luiz Firmino vs. Tyson Griffin
- Nick LoBosco vs. Lance Palmer
PRELIMINARY CARD (6 p.m. ET)
- Dave Huckaba vs. Derrick Mehmen
- Angel DeAnda vs. Krasimir Mladenov
- Rudy Morales vs. Timur Valiev
- Marciea Allen vs. Ashlee Evans-Smith
- Brandon Hempleman vs. Andrew Yates
- Justin Jaynes vs. Jimmy Spicuzza
- Lynn Alvarez vs. Sofia Bagherdai
- Tanner Cowan vs. A.J. Williams