One FC Flyweight fighter Gianni Subba (3-0) will be stepping inside the cage for his fourth fight against Eugenne Toquero (4-1) This Saturday night.
“My career so far has been great,” Subba told MMAWeekly.com. “I attribute that to the many mentors that I have. They really steer me in the right direction and keep me grounded.”
Subba is 3-0 in his MMA career with wins over Bruce Loh via soccer kick, Saiful Merican via armbar and most recently Yun Ting Chen via TKO.
“I feel like I have improved my overall MMA game since my last fight,” said Subba. “Getting to train with the high level of partners in Klinch MMA helped tremendously.”
On facing Eugenne Toquero this Saturday night: “Toquero is a really dangerous opponent,” said Subba. “He has finished all of his fights, so I know that I will have to be very careful not to give him any opportunities to land those big shots.
“Goals that I have set for myself this year are to win every fight and also to spend time working on my weaknesses,” he said.
“I will have to fight very intelligently and not play to his strengths.”
Below is the entire fight card:
- Bibiano Fernandes (c) vs. Masakatsu Ueda for the ONE FC bantamweight title
- Lightweight: Kotetsu Boku vs. Eduardo Folayang
- Flyweight: Joshua Alvarez vs. Rey Docyogen
- Bantamweight: Rob Lisita vs. Yusuke Kawanago
- Middleweight: Tatsuya Mizuno vs. Leandro Ataides
- Heavyweight: James McSweeney vs. Chris Lokteff
- Women’s Flyweight: Aya-Saeid Saber vs. Ana Julation
- Middleweight: Aung La N Sang vs. Mahmoud Salama
- Flyweight: Gianni Subba vs. Eugene Toquero
- Women’s Atomweight: Jujeath Nagaowa vs. Jeet Toshi